The Watershed grill's commitment to health & safety
We care about the health and well being of our restaurant family and our guests.
As such, we are taking the following steps to provide a safe, clean and friendly experience to all of our diners:
Complimentary hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant. As youenter, as you exit and anywhere in between.
As always, our kitchen team will follow all FoodSafe procedures to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria withheightened hand washing and sanitization of all surfaces with diligent focus on high traffic areas and equipment.
- We have our safety plan clearly displaced on entrance and is available if you would like a copy yourself.
- Designated entry and exit paths and doorways to control the flow of traffic and aid in physical distancing.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing schedule before we open, after we close and maintaining these same practices while we are serving you, our valued guests.
- We are limiting the number of guests inside the restaurant at any time so that physical distancing is ensured for everyone.
- Encouraging guests to take pictures of our menu or view them on their own devices, single use paper menus will be available by request only.
- We have adapted our floor plan to keep 2m physical distance between tables and pathways. Plexiglass will be installed for areas were this distance is not able to be maintained.
- Our relationship with our longterm suppliers has guaranteed us a constant supply of safety resources for all precautionary measures.
- Our staff will not report to work if they are feeling symptoms of any illness. No matter how minor. Temperature checks will be mandatory.
- Our staff have participated in training on the protocols and procedures outlined in the safety plan.
From all of us here at The Watershed Grill, thank you so much for your support and devotion to our restaurant on the river.
Thank you health care workers. Thank you essential workers. Thank you Squamish! Life is better here!
For additional information about safety and the requirements for the operation of restaurants and pubs that is set out by the province, please click here.